The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag?

5 posters

Go down

Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag? Empty Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag?

Post by Vathirumus Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Is it me or has there been ALOT more lag and DCs on Echeloned lately. Discuss....nao...pl0x.....
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag? Empty Re: Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag?

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:52 am

It's true really, it's been DC like hell atm, and the lagg SUCKS! I agree with Mr. Vathirumus, even though I dun liek him.
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag? Empty Re: Is it me or is the server getting MORE lag?

Post by Nimorrax Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 am

Khell is probably doing something. Deal with it.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Velex the Forgotten Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 am

No it's just you. It's always you. Every thing wrong with the earth has to do with you. Gtfo. No I joke, khell is prolly applying the latest update. Stop the QQ and more Pew Pew.
Velex the Forgotten
Velex the Forgotten
Trolling Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruznumba Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Velex the Forgotten wrote:No it's just you. It's always you. Every thing wrong with the earth has to do with you. Gtfo.

Agreed.

Velex the Forgotten wrote:No I joke, khell is prolly applying the latest update.

I don't know about that. But then again, what do I care.

Velex the Forgotten wrote:Stop the QQ and more Pew Pew.

Need more Pew Pew yes, but keep the QQ going. It feeds me.

Ruznumba the Crazed wrote: Feed a troll until it gets fat, then feed the fat troll to another troll. Instant cannibalism.

^Trufax
ruznumba
ruznumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down