The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it.

+4
Aknot
Acez
Nimorrax
Azaxle
8 posters

Go down

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it. Empty While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it.

Post by Azaxle Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 am

Well, I had a few ideas that I decided I should share on here.....first off, to get a bit of what I might say, look at Nimorrax's "After DBC" topic.

Well, getting people to join and stay on is a hassle, so I thought that while we wait for DBC (which only a small percentage of us attend anyway) we should try hosting some RP's that are similar to the one the Nimo thought of but scaled down, a lot.

Basically we just get members (advertising the fact that we do guild-hosted RP's quite often) and then we choose a territory just to have a scaled down guild war in. We could keep it really small by dividing up the people in the guild, or just getting the guild members on one team and people from the public on the other. Its a way to keep people in the guild, keep them active. Of course we would have to do a good job at it, but even if we don't now, it will be excellent practice for what Nimo proposed.

I'm only asking you guys to think about it, its in the rough draft phase right now, and I don't want to think any harder until I get some feedback. Honestly, this would be a great way to get people and get them psyched up for DBC, and teach them how to RP =/.

To control the retardation of the masses, we would of course be in charge. Negative and Positive feedback appreciated.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it. Empty Re: While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it.

Post by Nimorrax Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 am

For a couple days I have been waiting to announce that I'm somewhat beginning up a Private TW Rp, whether it's temporary or permanent will be judged on how well it goes. Since I like acting as a Troll and an Undead, I made a Troll Guild that could use a Co-Leader, Somewhat leaning toward Azaxle since he's got experience as a Troll.

The Zul'amak Tribe fly the color green.
The Forbidden fly the color purple.

I'm going to have the Forbidden control a few "undead" areas. Such as Plaguelands and Deadwind
Zul'amak will control all Troll areas and possibly even beyond.

Let me know what you think, this is my personal addon to Azaxle's post.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it. Empty Mhm...

Post by Acez Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 pm

I love the idea but i might also make a character named Jokerz and he is a "Tratior" to the forbidden and former Shadow ops member and Acez favorite student..and since Shadows are like brothers he may add some drama that will make the story line more intense..It's a suggestion but tell me what you think.
Acez
Acez
Admin

https://theforbidden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it. Empty Re: While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it.

Post by Aknot Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:10 am

Well, Ace having two characters playing a important role in each others lives played by one person might not be the best idea. I think that choosing one of your actual shadow Ops to make a new character to fit that role might be more of a better situation. This is just a suggestion but you might consider having a "Contest" between all of your Shadow Ops to fit this role might be a bit fun. Of course the winner makes a alt instead of using the main. And Nim that private Rp sounds like a great idea.

((P.S Azaxle Co-Leader of a troll guild = Pure W.I.N))

((P.S.S Im going to take a nap Sleep ))
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by ruznumba Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Constructive Criticism (sort of): Sounds good but here is something like that I want to propose:

• Territory Wars: Forbidden control some map area, another guild (trusted and known to be good people of course) have some map area.

• There will be a Leader of the Forbidden and a Leader of the Other Guild

• One of us [The Forbidden] will be the score-keeper. (I would do that cause Warlocks cant PvP for shit the way I play them)

• If they decide they want to fuck up the game, we kick them out and pick up a new guild.

Practically like Nimo's Idea but I'm not done yet!

• Perhaps having more than one guild?

• Keep constant updates on the "action"

• Use City Capitols and/or custom made places as bases

• Have it on just either EK or Kalim

• Have a sort of "Path of Glory" event where one side just takes a march to the other factions capitol and doesn't stop until their forces are wiped out or they take out the HQ. (Can only be done once every 3-4 days)

And last but not least:
  • HAVE IT AT A EARLY FUCKING TIME!!!!

Remember: Just Ideas to go along with it. I know this is Azaxle's post but I wanted to share my ideas here.
*kicks the spotlight back onto Az*

(Oh and provide some criticism on this. I need to know if it sucks or rocks or some fucking number in between.)
ruznumba
ruznumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Some fucking number eh?....Hmmm i would say your idea is good and 1 outta 10 i would give it a 8.4

Kudos for the score keeper thing...Mabye someone who has a colorful vocabulary could type up a story of some sort involving what we do...but then it might be a little too close to how kaiyne writes his down.
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 am

ruznumba wrote:Constructive Criticism (sort of): Sounds good but here is something like that I want to propose:

• Territory Wars: Forbidden control some map area, another guild (trusted and known to be good people of course) have some map area.

• There will be a Leader of the Forbidden and a Leader of the Other Guild

• One of us [The Forbidden] will be the score-keeper. (I would do that cause Warlocks cant PvP for shit the way I play them)

• If they decide they want to fuck up the game, we kick them out and pick up a new guild.

Practically like Nimo's Idea but I'm not done yet!

• Perhaps having more than one guild?

• Keep constant updates on the "action"

• Use City Capitols and/or custom made places as bases

• Have it on just either EK or Kalim

• Have a sort of "Path of Glory" event where one side just takes a march to the other factions capitol and doesn't stop until their forces are wiped out or they take out the HQ. (Can only be done once every 3-4 days)

And last but not least:
  • HAVE IT AT A EARLY FUCKING TIME!!!!

Remember: Just Ideas to go along with it. I know this is Azaxle's post but I wanted to share my ideas here.
*kicks the spotlight back onto Az*

(Oh and provide some criticism on this. I need to know if it sucks or rocks or some fucking number in between.)

I'm working on it. I have two Guilds now and both will fight each other and I'm working on a third(Fuck this will be difficult) Guild that flies the color blue.

Here's what we got:
Forbidden - Purple
Zul'Amak Tribe - Green
??? - Blue
??? - Red

No I don't want a Horde and Alliance guild, fuck that mess.

I've begun mapping it out, I'm thinking of making blue a Dwarf and Human Guild with the areas I've designated for them.
Red still has no locations picked out so someone could come up with ideas for this, green purely owns Kalimdor, so Red will need alot of Kalimdor to keep green occupied.

Opinions required. NOW.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:18 am

So lemme get this straight

Forbidden-Purple
Zulamak-Green
Dwarf/human guild(possible)-Blue
???-Red

So we have a Horde, a alliance, and the forbidden which is both....So what im getting here is that we are using almost every race?...just tossing this out but so far i have seen a large lack of draeni running around, why dont we do something with them?...comments?...anyone? scratch
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:02 am

Eww....Draneis.....no. Space goats aren't around for a reason. Anyways, you're going to lead 4 guilds? Sounds a little frustrating. I think its a good idea and all, but I have to ask a question....We already have the two guilds, and people ask for RP in both of them already, and I think thats how we lose a bunch of people already....Perhaps we could do a scaled down version? Just to give them a taste so they could look forward to something if they, like Ruznumba and Aknot, can't make it to DBC4? Then we have just in-guild RP's, with some appearances from the other guild so it seems as though we still care xD
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 am

Azaxle wrote:Eww....Draneis.....no. Space goats aren't around for a reason. Anyways, you're going to lead 4 guilds? Sounds a little frustrating. I think its a good idea and all, but I have to ask a question....We already have the two guilds, and people ask for RP in both of them already, and I think thats how we lose a bunch of people already....Perhaps we could do a scaled down version? Just to give them a taste so they could look forward to something if they, like Ruznumba and Aknot, can't make it to DBC4? Then we have just in-guild RP's, with some appearances from the other guild so it seems as though we still care xD

If I do a scaled down than it's not going to apply to any of the story or affect anything in any way. It will truely be just a sample of what I'm planning, however if I do that and then introduce two more Guilds, the two new Guilds will also need their scaled down versions to be joined in and thus cause some either major or minor confusion.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Scaled down version hm?....I dont really care about that since I can never go to any of the damn Rp's Evil or Very Mad if you ask me we that troll guild isnt working out so well. I have sat in with Azaxle while he was trying to recruit a couple of times and he gets very few members and if not then it takes quite a while. Perhaps letting other races into that guild might be a good idea. If that doesnt work then i dont know what will. Because I have yet to see anything going on between the two guilds.
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

No, the tribe isn't going well at all. No one stays on, and there hasn't been any interaction between the two guilds yet because DBC is still going on and I can't get enough people to stay on long enough.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it. Empty <-- Is the Red guild

Post by Grand Templar Zenn Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:25 am

I iz Red Guild, hear me Rawr!!
Grand Templar Zenn
Grand Templar Zenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Grand Templar Zenn wrote:I iz Red Guild, hear me Rawr!!

Isnt that the fourth time you posted that? LoL? Very Happy
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Templar Zenn Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm

The F- This is my first time.
Grand Templar Zenn
Grand Templar Zenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Grand Templar Zenn wrote:The F- This is my first time.

Go look around the rest of the site for things like "I R RED GUILD HERE ME RAWR"
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:54 pm

I AM GREEN GUILD! HEAR ME RAWR!
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

While we wait for DBC and whats beyond it. Empty YEAH!

Post by Velex the Forgotten Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:14 am

Should totally be a sub-Valanax, DBC isn't DBC without me.. oh wait.. it is ._.
Velex the Forgotten
Velex the Forgotten
Trolling Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum