The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me.

5 posters

Go down

Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me. Empty Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me.

Post by Azaxle Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:06 am

So...I've been skipping most of my days at school. It was fun, 50 or so days to myself, most spent sleeping. But, I knew my luck would run out soon enough. It did two days ago from today, 2-11-10. Me and my friend decided to skip together and walk around...well, my mother didn't go to work due to the snow on the roads, and ended up getting home shortly after we left, lucky break. Then she called the school wondering about an appointment over a truancy hearing we were having to go to (that was where my luck ran out before...) and was informed I didn't go. She called my friend's house, who's father was working afternoons that week, and he was caught as well, and his father was informed of other days HE skipped as well...in the end, he goes to military school, I get home schooled. Pulled out due to all F's, and she can't trust me...she really can't, I'm an amazing liar. So...I get more WoW time, that's for sure. And I'm not a dumbass...smarter than most in my school...but I'm also the laziest fucker you might ever meet. Wish me luck on my home schooling escapades.....and wish my friend good luck too, military school starts next year for him, and he got into a fist fight with his dad over it...he has a broken rib now.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me. Empty Re: Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me.

Post by Nimorrax Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 pm

Yep. That's all I have to say. Yep.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me. Empty Re: Funny story! No, not really. But you get to laugh at me.

Post by Aknot Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 am

Oh...my...god... And I thought I was lazy. Shocked
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by ruznumba Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:01 am

Been in that bucket before...
ruznumba
ruznumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

1. All my friends are too nice to do anything compared with what you just did.
2. If I did skip school and was caught I wouldnt be homeschooled. My mother has 3 jobs and is divorced :O
3. Is homeschooling better then regular school? >=3
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Templar Zenn Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Good sir, Without hesitation of any argument here, nor fear of any objections.. I can say..

WHAT THE SHIT FUCK IS WRONG WIT'CHU BOI!

Last edited by Grand Templar Zenn on Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shh..)
Grand Templar Zenn
Grand Templar Zenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down