The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath.

4 posters

Go down

Aftermath. Empty Aftermath.

Post by Nimorrax Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 am

Early to post this but this comes as an early warning that if you have your eyes set on a house or shop, you'd better claim it. After the Putrud Chapters are over or maybe even sooner, Death's Ocean is becoming a public city. "Oh noes Nimorrax, this is not a good idea, we'll be panda over!"

Well no ice cream, after the Putrud Chapters we'll be panda over anyways and I'm not going to have you bother recruiting anymore. If you have a problem with my decision than please find the dumpster nearest to you and jump in it to call it home. Death's Ocean already has a large story behind it and it may be interesting for players to come in and see it. So again, as I said, if you see a house and/or shop you want, claim it before the end of the Putrud Chapters.

"Nimorrax, we haven't even started the Putrud Chapters yet, wtf m8?" As I said, it's an early warning so do it before the end. It'll be a good long while before the chapters start and end so you have plenty of time to think about what you want and don't want.

"Mr. Nimorrax! There's an unused spot in the nerubian section and it's webbed off and looks crappy!" I know this and I'm going to be fixing it eventually when I decide to get off my lazy donkey and do it.

"Nimorrax, this looks more like a FAQ than a warning." Go cry in a corner.

Got something to say? Post it.

Last edited by Nimorrax on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Aftermath. Empty Re: Aftermath.

Post by Jandra Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Aftermath. Cool_Story_Bro_by_coolstorybroplz
Jandra
Jandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Arcadius Soulforge wrote:Aftermath. Cool_Story_Bro_by_coolstorybroplz

lol^ and also. wtf m8?
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Velex the Forgotten Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 am

/sigh *runs to the dumpster again* See what you make me do? Ontopic: So after the putrd chapters are done so is the forbidden? H4X
Velex the Forgotten
Velex the Forgotten
Trolling Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:57 am

No, I'm just going to get off your backs about recruiting, you can still recruit should you feel it necessary. Hell, I don't care if you even host a few events, so long as it's not all shitty. Plan out events if you care to do it, recruit at your leisure.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm

So how does this work with WreckedDeathsOcean? or even after the chapters are over we will just go back to the old one?
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm

We'll go back to the old Death's Ocean, the wrecked one is purely for the Putrud Chapters.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum