The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ

2 posters

Go down

Be more careful with membership?

City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ I_vote_lcap100%City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ I_vote_lcap0%City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ Empty City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ

Post by Aknot Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Used to be VaroZ, Val'rather, and liandren....we need to be more careful with whom we give phase membership to he set the whole town on fire and said he didnt save but I am not so sure

Please vote on wheater you think we should be more careful with giving out phase membership Very Happy

Edit: Yea i think he saved it but im still a bit foggy

Edit: Gone now Acez got rid of it all. But I still think we should be more careful Question +he spawned those undeletable coffins

Last edited by Aknot on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : HE SUCKS BALLS >=()
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ Empty Re: City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ

Post by Nimorrax Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 am

Here's what you do when a motherfucker does this: Kick from Guild, ban from phase and curse the fuck out until you're out of insults.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ Empty Re: City on fire because of the bitch named VeroZ

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 pm

*Cough* we did phase ban him but he renamed *Cough*
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Aknot wrote:*Cough* we did phase ban him but he renamed *Cough*
*Cough* .playerinfo *Cough*

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:46 pm

*Cough* I think I have to be a donor-min for that *Cough*
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down