The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official "Random Moment" topic

5 posters

Go down

Official "Random Moment" topic Empty Official "Random Moment" topic

Post by Nimorrax Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 am

Random moments. Like when someone asks a half-assed random question that just makes you go lolwut?

Okay so yeah, I was standing in Eversong one day and told a gnome he was ugly then he walked up to me thanking me and asked if I was an Admin in the past. I said no, then he said he heard my name alot and left. I lolwut'd. To think someone thinks that I was an Administrator? Seriously? That will never on my life happen, not even if I begged an Admin, Khell or even said a "prayer". /cackle.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Official "Random Moment" topic Empty Re: Official "Random Moment" topic

Post by Velex the Forgotten Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Honestly, if your going to make a topic about everything that happens on wow.. YOU HAVE TO MUCH TIME! I'm kidding, I love you.. so i say
Velex the Forgotten
Velex the Forgotten
Trolling Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm

AMG PEOPLE ARE STEALING -MY- '' Official '' THING D:

But, anyways. RANDOM MOMENTH!
I was recruiting for The Hellraiser Clan, I stop. Walk outside the stronghold, some random undead comes along, I (IC'ly) say: Hello. Respond: Hello. Ask: May I ask what your doing her? Respond: I am the keeper of time I patrol along these coast to check if everything lives up to the (something weird shit I cant remember). May I ask what YOUR doing here? Me: (( I'm sorry your somewhere you should not be, bye bye now)) /cast Knockback 500 x10 + phase kick & list.

Nimorrax was witness to this /nod
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Velex the Forgotten Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:52 am

AHAAHAHAHHAHAHA SO FUNNY!! AHHHHHAHAAHH!!! LOOOL DUDE!!! LOOOLD!!!!! im an asshole
Velex the Forgotten
Velex the Forgotten
Trolling Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

So i'm sitting in Eversong. There was one noob in particular. His name: Oxhorm, dressed as Oxhorn too. So he comes up to me eventually after I threw an insult at him or something. And he says "undead eat poop" so that's when I found out that 1st graders play Echeloned. After running away the 3rd time, he went to some other guys nearby, and went into a nerd rage, then logged when I wanted to screenshot him. Now he logs back on, I got one screen shot. Here's the conversation:

Me: Oh hey, it's the 5 year old.
Oxhorm: who
Me: Why you, of course.
Oxhorm: i have not course

Official "Random Moment" topic Wowscr10

Okay, so now, I log back on the next day, and find him. I got one screenie of him doing something I can consider to look noobish enough, but you can decide for yourself here:
Official "Random Moment" topic Wowscr11

I'm surprised he has friends. Shocked
Here's the basics on the screenie, he was telling a blood elf to sleep. He goes and says what he did in the screenshot after awhile. And then gets up and says "It's the monsters!" refering to the people around him. I'll keep this post updated, you have a chance of running across him if you log on in Eversong time to time to check for him.

Okay, now I found him again, this time he wants to get bear form. I lie and tell him to get bear form he does .a bearform, he did a. bearform. Then he said this.

Official "Random Moment" topic Wowscr12

Last edited by Vathirumus on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Got a screenie.)
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 pm

So I'm sitting here minding my own business at my computer, right? Well out of nowhere my nose starts bleeding! Yay! It just decides, hey panda you, I'm a gonna bleed bish.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Official "Random Moment" topic Empty Gold.

Post by Grand Templar Zenn Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:41 am

One day I'm sitting at my computer, and some dude knocks on the door. I open the door, there stands a guy with the most creepiest eyes you could ever see, and is selling Dentures. I say no, and I close the door.
Grand Templar Zenn
Grand Templar Zenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:41 am

Grand Templar Zenn wrote:One day I'm sitting at my computer, and some dude knocks on the door. I open the door, there stands a guy with the most creepiest eyes you could ever see, and is selling Dentures. I say no, and I close the door.
What is this, Dentures, you speak of?
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Templar Zenn Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Rashgarroth (Rogmar) wrote:
What is this, Dentures, you speak of?
THESE are dentures:Official "Random Moment" topic Full_dentures
Grand Templar Zenn
Grand Templar Zenn

Back to top Go down