The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW

2 posters

Go down

Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW Empty Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW

Post by Azaxle Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Hai there. Just wanted to know if anyone here besides Me, Ace, and sometimes Nimo still even play on this server....I usually play on my belf now, Akhorahil.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW Empty Re: Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:57 pm

FUCK YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR ALT YOU SON OF A BITCH Jee thanks for telling me about your alt azaxle. Anyway I still play a bit and I think you have a character named Aknot Tonka and I wants that name plz >=( and i also play Xbox live.....ma gamertag is C0ldfire2015
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW Empty Re: Let me know if you're on a new character/in a new guild/retail....I NEED TO KNOW

Post by Azaxle Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm

I'll be getting live in February, and I have no idea what my gamer tag will be. Probably something funny....and I thought you knew about Akhorahil?? He was in the forbidden for awhile, and I don't have a character named Tonka, its a pretty popular name though.....TONKA TRUCKZZZZZZ.....
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Mhm well someone has it and I WATZ NAO!. anyway...you do know that when ever you create a new profile you get a free month of live right? why not just do that and wait until you can actually get live?
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Muh birthday is in feb. so in feb i get a license and then i get a job. i has to pay for live by myself, so says my mother....><
anywho, i also need the wireless adapter thingy for my xbox
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Ah yes I got all that shit stuff for X-mas and used some gift cards to buy the wireless connector
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down