The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

+7
Nimorrax
Vathirumus
Aknot
Azaxle
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Acez
ruznumba
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by ruznumba Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok I seen this on some other sites and I wanted to start one of my own. Here it goes...

As Ruznumba walked down the road to the chapel, he was thinking of how this would play out. "If this doesn't work I'll lose my head for sure." He was confronted by one of his assistants and was told to not do this. Ruznumba pushed the necromancer into a nearby brazier, the necromancer screaming in pain as he lay impaled on a sword that just happened to be there. "Ugh..I loose way too many assistants that way..." As we went up the stairs and opened the door to the chapel, he took a seat in the chair behind the desk, waiting for someone to come in. Suddenly, someone appeared in front of him...

((Ok so now basically the next person to reply to this will be the one in front of me. Think of something to say. Hell, if it doesn't make sense, don't reply.))
ruznumba
ruznumba

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Ummmm.

Post by Acez Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 pm

A panda appeared?
Acez
Acez
Admin

https://theforbidden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Re: Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:11 pm

(( OK I'll appear before you but not right away. ))

Rashgarroth sat on the bench that day, pondering what he was gonna have for dinner, choices where: Fried gnome brains. Human intestants or Night Elf skin. When he heard a scream from the road to the chaple, as he looked over near the scream he saw Raznumba walking into the chapel, he then decided to go ask Raznumba what he preffered when something struck him. He then walked into the chapel, standing before Raznumba and his desk and asked '' What is my particular duty here? Am I just a regular Soldier or is there a deeper meaning to a- ARGH! '' Rashgarroth was cut short by a flying plate wich cut his leg in half '' Blasted bastard's! Who threw that!? Come face me like a man coward! '' after saying these word he reatatched his leg and stormed outside the chapel to look for his assailant, he saw someone cowering in the bushes and decided to deal with them afterwards. He then walked back to Raznumba's desk and awaited a answear while saying '' Sorry for that, someone has been very careless when playing cut-off-heads-with-plate's... I'll deal with them afterwards, they're hiding in the bushes outside. You were saying? ''

(( So my idea is the next person who joins in on this was the one who threw the plate. Just like me, dont start off cowering in the bushes, make a little story that explains why you cut my leg in half when you get to that point. Please join in, forum RP is fun!! ))
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Plates.

Post by Azaxle Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Azaxle was sitting down calmly in his house when one of the necromancers came up to him saying it was Dethok's death day and they wanted to throw a party. "No way mon, hes not bein a child, hes a necromancer lord!" The necromancer just looked at him hopelessly, "Well, Azaxle, sir, perhaps we should just throw him a banquet?" "Mon, why?" "I'll just get permission from master Ruznumba if you refuse to help sir." Though Azaxle knew Ruznumba probably wouldn't go for it, he didn't like it when people went over his head. "Fine mon..." Then he got an idea, he'll just make it impossible for them to be able to throw the banquet! "But 'cha need stuff dat only necromanca's be wantin'. We need sometin' deadly....how 'bout cha get plates that can slice through bone mon!" That would throw them off! Azaxle walked back into his house, but heard the necromancer talking to a gheist, "Go find me something sharp, round, and metal, and make sure it can cut through bone!!" The gheist eagerly scuttled away, and not 10 minutes later they heard one of the new recruits give out a yell. Azaxle ran off to investigate, already knowing what happened though.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Re: Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 am

Rashgarroth was standing awaiting answear, when someone whom he could not see, touched him on the shoulder. Out of pure reflex he drew his axe and in a backward's turn cut the person in half, he then gazed down upon the human, dressed in necromancer clothes '' Woops, might've been one of Raznumba's apprentices or assistants. '' Rashgarroth thought glancing uneasily back at Raznumba, he then shrugged and added '' Oh well, atleast I've got some dinner now. Guess it's going to be Human intestants. '' he then attached his axe to his back one again and started dragging the two halves of the body out of view.
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

As Aknot was patrolling the city he noticed a trail of human blood and guts. Seeing as how it was nothing out of the ordinary he continued down to the church, where the trail seemed to either end or begin. He turned and continued to his home hearing that someone new had moved in. When he turned the corner he heard a loud crash.

(So i guess whoever posts next is the one who caused the crash/just moved in...i guess Rolling Eyes )
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Mhm..

Post by Acez Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 am

Ace was gambling while he moved from his obnoxios neighbor..He ordered some shadow ops to do it for him and heard a crash from inside.He came in the home to inspect it and spotted a spy who tried to kill his bretheren.He grabbed the spy by the neck and tossed her to the wall making another crash noise.He cut off the ears and tied her naked body outside the door and started to hustle the forbidden members on a game of undead poker.
Acez
Acez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruznumba Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Ruznumba wa recruiting, as usual. Mostly what was coming in were instant rejections. After hours of recruiting he had enough, He drank a potion brewed by him and he grew extremely taller. He then proceeded to hunt Aknot and step on him.
ruznumba
ruznumba

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Several hours later, Aknot wakes up with a very painful headache (After being crushed under the massive weight of Ruznumba Evil or Very Mad ) he continues back to his home where he lays down on his couch for a bit, afterwards hearing a loud explosion coming from the garden.
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 am

Azaxle was sitting in the garden, minding his own business....which in this case included some experimental alchemic formulas. He decided to dilute a very strong potion and then mix it together with an explosive compound of his own design. The result should be a sort of plague grenade. As he continued with his work, he kept hearing commotions spread throughout the city and was distracted, adding in too much of the explosive potion.....half of the garden was now burnt to a crisp and the house that used to belong to a troubled young blood elf had been decimated. "Woahhhhh, mon...."
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 am

_+After waking up from his nap Aknot looked up and rubbed his eye. "Ugh...when did i get a skylight?" then he noticed his whole house was burnt a crisp. He looked over and noticed Azaxle still fooling with his potions. As he began to walk over the Azaxle he became angry. Drawing his sword he flung in at the table where all the potions were. This causing the table to fall over and all of the potions to mix. Just then...the chemicals began to bubble....then A GIANT OOZLING BEGAN TO FORM!. Frightened Aknot qucikly ran into Acez house, grabbed him, put him in a giant slingshot, and fired him at the oozling.

( lol! )
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty REPLY! again.

Post by Acez Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

Acez wakes up and found out that he was covered in a puss like substance. He assumed that Aknot did it and gone back to his house..Acez was a maniac for a small time from the ooze and took the no eared elf that was on his porch and told her to go sabotage Aknot's house for her life..When he gone to inspect it was already burnt and so he went too Azaxles house and burned it to the ground threw abomination dung and blood elf children in there...including the agent and Zaale's heart(That he kept till know) He then persued Aknot in a rage.
Acez
Acez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:52 am

Aknot quickly ran away from Acez. Knowing he couldnt keep running long he came up with a clever idea. He put up a mechanical target dummy and tossed Ace of track for a bit. Aknot ran to his house grabbed some tape and a box then went to get Ruznumba. He found the giant oozling and tapped Ruznumba in a box that said "Aknot is hiding in here" he then tossed the box into the oozling where it became stuck. For a moment it sort of looked like jell-O then he heard Ace charging at his direction he quickly hid in the bushes and waited for his trap what he calls "Ruznumba in a Box". When all of a sudden...

((So who ever is next continues on where i stopped with "When all of a sudden..."))
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:26 am

Azaxle had been watching the destruction through a scrying spell that he placed on Zaale's heart. He used it to keep track of what Acez is doing, and what the shadow ops are up to. He went to find Aknot so he could get rid of the giant oozeling that he foolishly created. "Uhhh.....why did ya put Masta Ruznumba in dat box mon?" At which point Aknot punch Azaxle in the face, putting him in another box that said "No, here!!". Azaxle woke up in a sealed box and began shouting for help since he couldn't read any of the spells in his spell book.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 am

After putting Ruznumba...and a suprise addition, Azaxle into a box. He jumped back into the bushes. When Ace finally caught up to him he saw the two boxes. Ace jumped into the oozling and grabbed the box that said "No in here!". When he opened it he was outraged to find Azaxle. Then the other box began to move back and forth. Afterwards it began to glow...and that meant only one thing. Ruznumba woke up and was pissed, the spell backfired and only made the oozling larger, consuming what was left of the garden and the saw mill. Aknot thought "Damnit this isnt going as how I planned". He then jumped out of the bushes and ran to the church.
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Mhm...

Post by Acez Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 am

Acez broke away from his rampage and got a few buckets of water and poured it on the ooze.."I thought you guys would know how to handle this." He then grabbed the remains of zaales heart and ashes and began to walk home.He saw the spy he encountered earlier snooping around and Acez had a idea. Acez put the spy in a box and labeled it "Aknot's ordered wife". Wondering if this plan will work he placed a trail of breathe mints 'Aknot's favorite treat' to the box hoping that he will inspect it. He sat on the roof hidden and called upon his shadow ops to spectate his magneficent plan! "Ahh the long ears deserves this" a fellow shadow op said. Acez added a grim smirk and said "That no eared elf in that box will commit suicide once he sees how hideous Aknot is".
Acez
Acez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:37 pm

As Aknot finally reached the church he noticed a trail of mints "OoOoH! a mint!" he followed the trail eating the mints one by one after reaching the end he looked around and noticed a box. He walked over to it and read the label "Aknots ordered wife" and said "Ok then...." he opened the box and found a dead no eared elf in the box. He said to himself "Ok so let me put these peices together.."

"Mints"
"No eared elf"
"box"
He then came up with a suspect..."RUZNUMBA!" he shouted. And then began to think "Oh yea it was a good plan...I would follow the mint trail, see the box, open it, and then the no eared elf would jump out and kill/scare me" "Well there was one FLAW!...there were no holes in the box...and i hate normal breath mints I like mintos more". He stamped the box "Return to sender" and put it in his mailbox and waited for the mail man to come. He eventually got bored and went into Ruznumba's house to fool with his spell books...after reading aloud some of the pages in his necronomicon this causing a beam to shoot out from the book and hitting what was left of the oozling. The oozling began to bubble and everywhere he passed his bubbles transformed into undead clones of Aknot.
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. Empty Oozling dies!

Post by Vathirumus Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:34 pm

So then Vath was walking his pet Frost Wyrm, Twinky, when he saw Aknot fighting a clone of himself. Wondering what was going on, Twinky, who infact can talk, mentioned being hungry. Vath decided since his Frost Wyrm was hungry, he's let Twinky eat the Oozling. "Okay Twinky, see that nice little clone of Aknot there, the one who has a bit of green goo dripping off him? Go eat that." As the undead hatchling went to the Oozling, the clone tried to hit Twinky. Vath made it easy by freezing the Oozling's arms, and then his feet, Aknot's clone was completely helpless, as Twinky ate him, the goo dissapearing to who knows where. After the Oozling was dead, a geist tried to assasinate Vath. Vath turned aroud just before he got hit and blocked the dagger. He proceeded to kick the geist onto the ground. "Okay, i'll just cut to the chase, who hired you?" said Vath, the geist replied " He gave me shiny! I won't tell! HE GAVE ME SHINY!". Vath cast fear at the geist. "Are you going to tell me, or do you want me to kill you and take away your chances of ever getting any more shiny?". The geist replied "SHINY! MUST HAVE SHINY! OKAY, IT WAS......."

(Okay, next reply is the person who hired the geist, and that person, I will not like, so choose wisely! Twisted Evil )
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 pm

When Aknot stepped out of Ruznumba's house 3 of his clones attempted to kill him. He quickly slaid them all and then proceeded to let out a sharp whistle and shouted "ME HAVE SHINY". Quickly a handful of geists crawled to him. He told the geists to kill these clones of his, and Vath if you see him. After that 5 more clones tried to kill him. After slaying 4 of them he began to notice something about the dead clones. They were beggining to put themselfs back together. "DAMN YOU NECRONOMICONS....and Vathirumus for letting his Frost Wyrm take a "Dump" on my couch" he shouted. He then noticed Vathirumus standing not 20 feet away talking to Twinky. He then quickly grabbed one of the clones and "switched" places with it, making all the clones think that he was the real one. Then sneaking back to Vath's house to put a bag of poop on fire on his door step.
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Vath was walking to his house when he noticed the poop. He grabbed it and put some metal inside the bag. He gave it to a geist and walked away. He then proceeded to walk into his house and do some target practice to find that somebody had let his slave out. He killed the slave and then went to fin Yapflip. He asked Yapflip to help him find a guy who wanted him dead. Yapflip replied "Wowie! Someone wants you dead? That's no good, let's go!" They were walking along when suddenly Yapflip was tripped from a tripwire hitting his stomach. Vath helped Yapflip up and then proceeded to wonder who set the tripwire.

(Next guy set the tripwire, and Aknot, i'll make sure to let Twinky into your house again sometime Twisted Evil )
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 am

(I don't see why not be lulzy and have some fun with this Rp since I have really nothing else to do... for now.)

Sitting on top of a roof concealed by tree and partially by a chimney, Nimorrax pulled a "test" string and tripped Yapflip unexpectedly. Nimorrax couldn't help but laugh and proceed to hop roof to roof away from the scene, purposely making it so he is seen hopping away as well. He enters the War District and enters Aman'Thuzal's city chamber and enters Voltanaras via the rune on the ground. After that he began to walk around the necropolis aimlessly mostly due to boredom and nothing more to do for the rest of his day... Except laugh because he tripped some poor bastard.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Vath suspected Acez and had Yapflip go to his house. (My alt: Yapflip, also lives in my house.) Vath took the bag of poop from the geist, and put it in Acez's house. He then walked over to the Wintergrasp Catapult, which had decided to eat him again. He again blew up the catapult, but noticed a potato. He used a portal and it landed on VeroZ's head (VeroZ: The idiot who lit the city on fire). When he walked to the war quarter, as he usually walks armound the city aimlessly due to boredom. One of the catapults shot at him, then at Voltanaras, and blew up. He noticed in that wreckage, a dagger.

(Next guy put the dagger in and rigged the catapult.)
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:28 am

As Aknot was done cleaning the early X-mas gift twinky left on his couch. He porceeded to the giant crystal that enabled voltanaras the ability to float. He then began to feel hatred coming off the crystal and began to say (Beware quote from the grinch up ahead --->) That's what it's all about, isn't it? That's what it's always been *about*. Gifts, gifts... gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts. You wanna know what happens to your gifts? They all come to me. In your garbage. You see what I'm saying? In your *garbage*. I could hang myself with all the bad Christmas neckties I found at the dump. And the avarice...
[shouts]
The avarice never ends! "I want golf clubs. I want diamonds. I want a pony so I can ride it twice, get bored and sell it to make glue." Look, I don't wanna make waves, but this *whole* Christmas season is
stupid, stupid, stupid!. He then took out a small enchanted dagger that he found in Ruznumba's home. Then...out of anger....thrusted the dagger into the crystal. As it shattered and voltanaras exploded he the anger then turned into fear (Beware ANOTHER grinch quote up ahead) We're gonna die! We're gonna die! I'm going to throw up, and then I'm gonna die! Mommy, tell it to stop!. He then runs away into city square and makes a shelter out of his dead clones.

(I didnt mention the catapult because I ran out of potatos yesterday so it wouldt make sense.)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:01 am

Vath looked at Volatanaras as it exploded. He then wondered in Nimorrax was in it. He only turned up to find another dagger, he picked it up. He then, with the 2 daggers, recognized it was Aknot's, so he went to Aknot's house and knocked out his barkeep, he then put the barkeep under Aknot's bed and stuck a knife with some of the bllod in the door. He then, went and wrote an angry letter and stuck the knife in it. When he left the house he was confornted by none other than Yapflip, they walked back to the house for pie when suddenly <NAME> appeared in front of him.

(Okay, so next guy who posts fills in <NAME>)

Last edited by Vathirumus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Underline didn't work.)
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimorrax Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:21 am

Coheavus appeared in front of Vathirumus and simply laughed and looked up to the sky to see a "piece" from the destroyed necropolis in black smoke come crashing down into a part of the city. "Indeed" Coheavus said as he walked towards the "piece". At the crash site, Nimorrax pulls himself out of a crater and shakes himself awake. "Someone is asking to die." Nimorrax proceeded to another rune in the ground and teleport into the true Voltanaras, the one hidden within Mount Hyjal, the one that has been crashed there for countless centuries, finally finished... Finally repaired... Voltanaras began ascending from its crash site and heading towards the Plagued City. Coheavus makes it to the crash site (Alone or with someone, up to you.) to find a purple fragment within it. "It seems someone has unleashed the power of Voltanaras." Coheavus says, staring into the sky... The abyss. Indeed, Voltanaras' mighty weapon is about to be unleashed.

Nimorrax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next