The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

+7
Nimorrax
Vathirumus
Aknot
Azaxle
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Acez
ruznumba
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by Vathirumus Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:29 am

Yapflip went with Coheavus. When he noticed Voltanaras, he wnt to tell Vath. Vath later, attemted to board, but failed. When he finally found Nimorrax, he told him Aknot probably blew him up, as he held up the two daggers, which he "conveniantly" got back. When he was done.......

(Next guy caused something, but, don't make me angry, you won't like me when i'm angry Evil or Very Mad )
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:01 am

As Aknot was hiding inside his shelters of his undead clones everything in his eyes went a necromatic green (Due to touching the crystal that enabled Voltanaras' power). All of a sudden out shot a giant ray from the pile of clones in the middle of the beam was aknot. As the beam went higher and higher another beam came DOWN from the sky and hit the ruins of voltanaras (The "Fake" one anyway) as Voltanaras put itself together peice by peice. His clones became undead and cannabalized some of the dead necromancers. With the undead now absorbing the mass power of Ruznumba's necromancers they slowly began corrupting buildings most of them of a strange design. Voltanaras now flying above the beam that restrained Aknot from moving what-so-ever and no longer having control of his body. Part of the city was now replaced with Ziggurats, Haunted Gold mines, Necromatic Crypts, Halls of the Dead, Spirit towers, and of course meat wagons. Half of the city was now under the power of Voltanaras. The dark energies inside of the crystal now coursing through Aknot's veins commanded him to say "This mortal now belongs to the power of Voltanaras' powers and will remain as such until the power he has stolen is returned to Voltanaras'!".Then two dark undead looking figures stepped out of the shadows and a mere 400 feet away from the now corrupted section of the city.

(Yea....i didnt bother to read anything Vath said but the "The next guy caused something" and no one posted in a bit so I thought "Eh why not?")

Last edited by Aknot on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to bold it for easier reading.)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. - Page 2 Empty Owned

Post by Vathirumus Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Vath was sick of all this drama, and decided to jump into one of the Ziggurats, kill the screaming humans inside, and blow it up. He shot out, destroys the nearby Altar of Darkness, and then sent a bunch of ghouls he trained from the Crypt he built during his 10 minute break, and the 5 minute intermission, at the Necropolis, he then went and knocked Aknot out and threw him into another Ziggurat. Then he destroyed all the other Akot crap, and went back to his house, happy day!

(I play Warcraft 3 too, where was you're blight? IS THE FORBIDDEN CITY GROUND BLIGHT....MUST...ESTABLISH.....BASE!)
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

(I corrupted the gold mines there by creating blight and making room for MOREZ SHITZ! FIRE ZE SHIT! MISSLES!)

Aknot, still under the control of voltanaras flew up out of the ziggurat and began to charge his ultra super mega shit laser at Vathrimus' house. After his house was reduced to ashes and Vathirumus running to get his army of undead ponies ghouls to release a counter strike against Aknot. Aknot then was beamed up inside of Voltanaras and then Voltanaras began to transform into a colosus and began to step on the city searching for (Name).

(Next person obviously fills (Name))

Last edited by Aknot on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm

-------------I HEREBY START A NEW FORUM RP-------------

Azaxle was silently minding his own business in the Hinterlands, looking over records for his guild and the new experiments they were conducting on the aerodynamics of pandas, when out of nowhere a stranger stood in the doorway to his rather large and well-decorated hut!
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:53 pm

The troll Tonka was walking in the hinterlands searching for a new tribe (After acciddently releasing a giant oozling onto it). When he came across a rather large troll area. On his way up the mountain he encountered many trolls and others alike. He then saw who appeared to be one of the leaders of them and stood at the doorway. He said "'Ello mon I be wishin to join dis 'ere tribe". Azaxle turned around and said "Okie dokie mon, but before I do tat i must consult me fellow tribe members". He went into the meeting area for the trolls and began to discuss.

(HOLY SHIT ITS AZAXLE HOOORAY!)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Azaxle was sitting in the council chamber, discussing whether or not the new troll could get in...."Ey mon, I know dat we ain't recruitin' right now, but we need all da 'elp we can get." Said Zul'tak, warlord of the tribe. "But we don' know dis troll mon, 'e could be a forbidden spy!" Azaxle reasoned. "Well, mon, like I said, all da help we can get, if he be a spy, we publicly castrate him, stab him, burn him, then kill him."
Azaxle seemed pleased with that, and went to tell the new recruit of the "good news". And after that, it will be time for investigation.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:03 pm

As Azaxle stepped out of the hut and told Tonka the good news he was delighted. Tonka then proceeded to give himself a tour of the troll area and meet his new fellow tribe members. Afterwards he went to the battle pit and watched the way the tibe trained. To him it seemed that the last troll with his head still on won. After observing the fight, he himself volunteered to fight one of the prisoners. He jumped into the pit and began to slash, stab, gouge, and decapitate. He held the head of his flallen enemy in what seemed to be pride. He found himself a colorful little hut and went inside and picked up a chunk of green glowing crystal from his trunk....

(I dont really know what I should do with this character or what class I should make him. Anyway...Azaxle go ahead and decide if hes a spy or not and what hes doing with the crystal. *Cough* my Xbox live gamertag is C0ldfire2015 *Cough* ...just trying to get that out there)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Then came a rather suspicious troll named Zepherius, who when he arrived at the village, asked Azaxle what this village he stumbled upon out of nowhere was for. With the reply of Azaxle, he decided "Ey mon'? Know what, you guys sound pretty good, I keep in touch." He walked away, minutes later, a plague barrel hit the center of the village, after the gas lifted, a note covered in slime was found. On it, said: "The Forbi-e- is awar- o- yo- tri-e, pr-s-n- th-- t- your lea-er, tel- hi- we'l- b- "borr-wi-g" one o- h-s tr-l-s. If he resists, he'-- b- slaugh-ere- wi-h a-l th- re-- o- th- tri-e." the troll (Whoever) that found it then.......

LETTER SAID: "The Forbidden is aware of your tribe, present this to your leader, tell him we'll be "borrowing" one of his trolls. If he resists, he'll be slaughtered with the rest of the tribe"
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:53 pm

-reads letter- "Da hell! Dem Forbidden bastards!" He showed it to Zul'tak, whom then told him to choose some scouts and send them to the altar near the Forbidden city, and that Aza would accompany them. He wondered a short while over who to choose, then chose his lieutenant, the head scout and the new troll, Tonka, who still needed to prove his worth to the tribe....later on, at the altar, "'Kay mon...I need cha to move around da citeh quiet-like, kill all dat see yah, I'll be waitin' 'ere for ya return, ya got 6 hours ta find dat troll!"

Last edited by Azaxle on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Tonka, jumping roofs looking for this supposed "Troll" finds a house that appears to be heavily guarded and some foul language coming from inside. He begins to return to his leader. When all of a sudden a shadowy figure blocked his path, with a unfriendly attitude...

(Next person who responds gets to decide who jumped infront of meh Very Happy )
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Azaxle sat there. Waiting.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Vathirumus came out infront of Tonkka, clearly he knew that a troll who wasn't a death knight was hostile. Vath began to sharge a spike of shadows to hurl at the troll when suddenly.....

(What happened you tell me.)
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Tonka, sitting there face to face with this foul undead, knew he had little time left to report back to Azaxle. So he began to cast a mirror image spell, at the same time casting a invisibility spell on himself. Thinking that would buy him enough time he sprinted to where he was supposed to meet up with Azaxle. He could see Azaxle in view, but then a menacing dark shadow loomed over his back...

(So...yea..post..please?))
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Tonkka beliving Vath had killed the clone, and was now on on his OTHER Frost Wyrm, flying after Tonkka at top speed. Had run to camp. The Forst Wyrm flew overhead, and the undead Zerephius come down, he started spawning ghouls to help him fight, and after killing 10 of Azaxle's men, he opened up a portal and quickly retreated back to the Forbidden city.
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 am

Azaxle watched as the foolish undead killed his troll peons. Luckily he knew something along these lines would happen, so he watched as the captured Amani trolls were slaughtered, and his own men (the three he brought along) reported back...in the mean time, he cursed a few trolls, and mind controlled one, forcing it to kill its comrades.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:18 pm

After Tonka gave Azaxle the information he discovered he sent them out to see what was really going on inside the heavily guarded house. Tonka set himself up as a distraction while the other two trolls went inside.He ran into a alley, Tonka at a dead end, was trapped. The weapons of the forbidden pointing straight at him. Meanwhile when the other trolls entered the house....

(So...someone explain what they found, what they do, and whatever happened before that.)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Azaxle sat there at the altar, wondering when his damned trolls would get back...he chuckled silently at the thought of them failing, and the wrath he would inflict upon them. Little did he know that the trolls were extracting the captured Zepherius right that second....

"C'mon mon!!! We be needin' ta get outta 'ere!" The lieutenant Juhlaki told the scout leader Taj'rehkul. "You need ta calm down mon, Tonka got us covered fa now. 'Till then, we need ta get dis 'ere troll outta dis chair..." He pointed at Zepherius, who was tied up to a malefic looking chair, spikey and threatening. The captured troll was unconscious and was bleeding in several places, but overall would live, if he got out of there right this second. Taj'rehkul untied him while Juhlaki cut him out of the leather straps that kept him still in the torture chair. When they got him out, Juhlaki slung him over his shoulder and beat feet. They completely forgot about the running Tonka, who had gone out as a distraction...

"Good, mon. Ya got da troll, but what o' Tonka?" Azaxle asked them upon returning, and, not wanting to look incompetent, they made up a lie. "Ey mon...Tonka didn't make it. Da fo'bidden guards dun got 'im." Azaxle looked at the scoutmaster, then slowly turned around and made a portal to the tribe's village. "He will be remembered..."

(next post will be about Tonka and the forbidden city, or forces pursuing Azaxle through the portal)
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Tonka, still staring at the group of undead was beggining to think that the other trolls had left without him. There was some mumbling amongst the forbidden group. Then a dark figure stepped forward. It was none other than Acez a commander of the forbidden. The group gathered Tonka up and took him back to the house. After finding out the other trolls had rescued the one that was in the house Tonka knew he was a goner. The undead, outraged that they lost the troll began questioning Tonka. They tossed him in the chair and began to interragate him. Meanwhile back with Azaxle and the other trolls....
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Zul'tak was pleased that the troll that was captured returned alive, but he wasn't pleased about the "death" of Tonka, Taj'rehkul and Juhlaki were punished, put on stable cleaning duty for the next month, and forced to eat the raptor's and tiger's meals. Azaxle was not punished, as he had not known of the outcome until after it all happened. In the meantime, they waited for the unconscious Zepherius to awaken.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 am

Tonka, back at forbidden territory. Was being tortured in the worst ways you could possibly imagine. "I wont be tellin' ya anytin!" said Tonka. The Forbidden continued to torture him. When the forbidden had enough they decided to have a short break and leave Tonka with a hungry looking geist hooked to a chain. Tonka, being the slightly more clever then the average troll. Was able to break free of the rusted chains (Due to the struggling of the last troll). Although still stuck in the chair with the geist nearby he had no choice... He ran for the door but recieved a major injury from the geist. He began limping and looking for anyway out of the city and back to his tribe. And was now being pursued by about 3 guards. Just when Tonka thought he escaped the guards a familiar looking undead was again blocking his path. The figure still masked in the shadows shot a arrow at him, but missed. Tonka ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He was able to find refuge in a empty house. He took out his crystal and attempted to make contact with his tribe members, he was only able to send a broken message through. It read. "Stuck _n Forbi_ _ en Se_n_ H_ lp!"

The message was sent through and was able to reach one of the trolls back in the tribe.

(The message read Stuck in Forbidden Send Help!)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Vathirumus Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:26 am

Zepheriun regained conciousness, stuck in a cage, he began to try to make an escape. Zepheriun immediately sent a powerful dark blast and destoryed the cage. He immediately jumped up and sprinted, then vaulted into the air, and landing near Azaxle. He proceeded to run straight past, to the place where his Runeblade was being kept. After retriving it, he ran to an open area, slaughtering anything that got in his way. How pointed his runeblade and opened a portal, bringing him to the safety of the forbidden war quarter. He proceeded to his brother, Vathirumus, where he there, asked his aid in capturing Azaxle, obviously angry at his capture. The two proceeded, Vath immediately summoned his robotic chemical harvester, Bluck, who he had recently equiped with a drill. Zepheriun brounght up about 7 ghouls, and they begain slaughtering every troll in sight. Finally, they made it to Azaxle, Zepheriun took a few failed swings, but Vath decided to use a different method. He charged a spike of pure shadows, and shot it at the speed of an arrow, it pierced Azaxle's ribcage. They then took his unconcious body, and Zepheriun opened another portal, letting them escape to the Forbidden War Quarter.
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Erm....Vath.....I think you got some peoplez confused....we took back ZEPHERIUS....the troll you introduced and then had captured by the Forbidden....not some death knight noob.)))))
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Seishou was walking around the city. Things had been hard on him since the Shadow Ops disbanded and his drinking got even more serious. Moreover, he ran out of things to kill, which pissed him off. So when he heard about a troll was wounded and hiding in the city, he was more than happy to find AND beat the intruder. As he walked through along the rows of houses, he noticed a few blood spatters...he then picked up a trail...the blood stopped after awhile, but the troll was being careless about how he was running, his feet were heavy and kicking up dirt. Seishou found the wounded Tonka and slowly began to sneak behind him. He then pricked Tonka's skin with a dagger dipped in a paralyzing agent, the troll fell to the ground instantly, and Seishou picked him up and called Fluffy. Another job well done, he supposed.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Tonka, beggining to come to. Woke up to find a tiger staring him down, worse it looked hungry... He looked to his left and sitting in a chair was a forbidden member. The undead stood up and began to walk to Tonka. "Now troll...I havnt exactly been in a good mood latley, you have one minute to tell me everything you know. And then you will be killed" said Seishou. "Wat makes ya tink' I be tellin' ya anythin' if ya gona kill me anyway?" said Tonka. "Because if you dont, I will kill you slowly. But if you do tell me, I will spare you a swift death...hic!" . Tonka noticed the undead seemed to be drunk, so it might give him a edge. Meanwhile, on the other side of town...

(Yea continue anywhere ya want)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next