The Forbidden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

+7
Nimorrax
Vathirumus
Aknot
Azaxle
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Acez
ruznumba
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by Vathirumus Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:02 am

((Then ignore that, Zepherius is still locked up in the cage, feel free to do whatever you like, i'm not gonna use him from now on))
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline. - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum RP. Reply and add to the storyline.

Post by Vathirumus Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 pm

On the other side of town was Vathirumus. He had just finnished installing a drill onto his robot, Bluck. He put Bluck on patrol mode. After that, he decided to go and mess with flesh, magic, and sorts. e came out with a hideousley deformed mini-abomination, he decided to destroy it because it was on no use to him. Vath walked the city aimlessly, when he heard Seishou interrogating somebody. Vath walked in and saw Tonkka, and the drunken undead rogue. "Now, troll, you ran into me before, I practically spared you by sending my brother after you." Which reminded him, he began singing his demented tune, which caused Zepheriun to appear on spot.

(So yeah, like, troll rescue team, or troll escape artist, or more undead...either way.))
Vathirumus
Vathirumus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:42 am

The three forbidden standing before Tonkka, he thought he was dead for sure but he had a plan. "Fine...I be takin' ya to my fellow members, but you got to let me be havin' a final wish first" said Tonkka. "What makes you think we will do that?" said seishou. "Because if ya dont a wunt be takin' ya to my tribe". "Fine" muttered the rouge. "Okie den, my wish be to...have one last drink, why dun we all have one?". Right before tonkka drank his he slipped a sleeping toxin he found in Seishou's home. But because he was drunk Seishou was unable to notice and just wanted another drink. After the forbidden members drank the toxin Tonkka made a escape, he grabbed his hearthstone and teleported back to the village. While the forbidden began to awake....
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Acez Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 am

Acez walks by and wake the Forbidden up with a kick in the balls and walks off to his "lady" at home.
Acez
Acez
Admin

https://theforbidden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jandra Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:51 am

Faerlina walks by and looks at the Forbidden bent over and laying down in pain. She giggles slightly and smirks, walking off and around the base pointlessly. "I wonder if they'll accept me here... I'm tired of wearing this mask all the damn time.". She would reach up and fix it, yawning and going to the special blue bonfire.
Jandra
Jandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 am

Azaxle was sitting in Voltanaras...far off in his personal realm, surrounded by the artificial void that he used to comfort him...he sat there, staring at the controls to Voltanaras' cannon...pondering over the effect it would have on his realm...perhaps, with it being his power, it would be channeled to the void and open a gateway between his new realm and his home realm...or perhaps it would utterly destroy his realm, thus weakening him exponentially...he looked down at his arm...wondering then if fusing the power that courses through his veins...the "black blood" as his friend once called it, would increase Voltanaras' energy output...He would have to refine it...only the best for Voltanaras, not pure blood like he gave to the orc...Azaxle chuckled then, wondering about what effects his pure blood would have on a creature of this world. The orc will be eventually driven insane, of course, but not until Azaxle had his fun...with refined blood, he could track the afflicted down and then even use it as a weapon, weakening them as it leeches on their life-force...of course, refinement on his blood only weakens the power...he theorized that if he exerted enough force...he could completely destroy the orc, causing him to be converted into a low-class void wraith. If he let the orc run rampant though...he would have devastating powers...powers that wouldn't touch the Forbidden, of course...Azaxle sat back in his chair and day dreamed over the endless amount of entertainment that would be provided by this "warchief" of the Hellraiser Clan.

--------just a little personal exposition...I am BORED AS FUCK---------
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Acez Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 am

Acez passed by and sat next to Azaxle. Acez and Azaxle began a usaul conversation about like..philosophy and matters of sophistication. Acez noticed Faerlina and drooled at her physique. Azaxle looked away and bided Acez good day. Acez ran up on Faerlina and began talking to her for a good hour. Acez then had to go tend to his new responsibilities and gave Farelina his house adress (( >_>)) When acez walked by Acez noticed something extremely odd with Kondra.
Acez
Acez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jandra Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 am

Faerlina furiously yelled at Acez for ten minutes straight before walking off to pet the Nerubians and enjoy the presence of random ghouls. She then went to find and put together her own home within the town.
Jandra
Jandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Aknot, while for some time had been out in the rest of the world looking for new recruits returned. He proceeded to look around the city and noticed Acez inspecting a rather large Plague Hound... Aknot approached Acez and said "Whats wrong?". Acez replied with a grumble. "Its a Plague Hound theres plenty things wrong with just the fact his or her or that things rib cage is sticking out" Aknot said. Acez just ignored him when suddenly...

(Reply with what just happened and dont just start out with BANG! start out with a reason for the bang.)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Grand Templar Zenn Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Close by, A dark aura fills the air, Shadow-Like Spirals begin turbine-ing(SP) from the ground, A misty sphere of Blood comes from the ground. From within, a Humanoid figurine comes from The darkness, and steps out A Fiend that of Kevonus'. It was Keth'Zulad, stepping froth from the Magic Power, staring at Aknot and Acez. Keth'Zulad cackles lowly to himself.
Grand Templar Zenn
Grand Templar Zenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Acez Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:39 am

Acez stares at Aknot then at the strange figure. Acez kicks Aknot in the nuts and throws him at the strage figure. Acez then runs like hell to Voltanaras
Acez
Acez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:33 am

Rashgarroth starts walking through the street and all of a sudden is thrown to the ground by Acez on his way to Voltanaras, after he get's up he stares at Aknot near the dark figure behind him, peers after Acez's again, then runs towards Aknot.
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jandra Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 am

Faerlina walks by and creates a shadow barrier between the two. "Play nice, or bad things will happen."
Jandra
Jandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:36 pm

__________________Line for Starting a Better Mini RP________________
((Seriously you kicked me in the nuts? wtf?))
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Cleavus was walking down the street inspecting each house he came across. He eventually came across Selene Morele's home, who was infact on the other side of town. He looked at the foundation and noticed it was constantly shifting, he began to scribble on his clip board when suddenly the doors opened to the home... (Prepare for some "Monster House" quotes P.S that movie was cool) He peered inside and noticed some movement, quickly a rug came out, grabbed a hold of him and pulled him inside quickly slammed the doors...nothing was left outside but his clipboard.

(Ok so someone come across and find the clipboard and go from there)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Rashgarroth was walking down the street, suddenly noticeing the clipboard, peering around and seeing none, he picked it up and saw the name Cleavus written in block-like primitive letters at the top, he peers at the door in the side. Walks over and open's the door, and steps into the dark, cold room.

(( Now someone jump in. ))
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aknot Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Cleavus awoke to a dark moist room. He flipped over on the his stomach and got up, what ever was going on he didn't like it. His weapons were gone and so was his Clipboard. As he looked around he appeared to be in the basement there were what looked like failed experiments. Unfinished abominations, broken and empty vials, and what looked like a Oozling bubbling in the corner. He was suddenly grabbed and pulled under a pile of bones.

(Your turn Very Happy)
Aknot
Aknot

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Seishou was sitting there waiting for Cleavus to return with the monthly house inspection...Seishou always made it his business to know what the hell was going on in his city, and who was in it. He would do it himself, but he' constantly busy...assassinations, interrogations, keeping people quiet, spying...and, of course, drinking. He sat in his small "office" flicking some throwing knives into a training dummy across the room. "Where the hell is he?" He said to the room as he waited for Cleavus. Once he finally had enough, he decided that he would just go and find the lazy Shadow Op...He started down the usual route for Inspection, waiting to see anything unusual.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeleneMorele Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 pm

((Well hell if i knew my house was involved i woulda jumped in sooner >>))

A skeletal horse trudges into Death's Ocean not showing any signs of it's long journey unlike it's rider. In the saddle sits a proud woman trying not to let on how much the ride annoyed her but still it is shown on her face that she is not quite paying attention as she had when leaving. A bag hangs at her side bearing the insignia of the Grand Apothecary is empty as Selene had to use some of her vials as highwaymen thought she may have been an easy target. Coming into town the Grand Apothecary has just one destination on her mind and that is to reach her house, Brutus, and begin working on another experiment as quickly as possible.
SeleneMorele
SeleneMorele

http://ImginaryApothecary.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 pm

As Rashgarroth stepped into the house, calling '' Hello? Cleavus! '' he suddenly realised the difference of the temprature in the house, and outside. The house was freezingly cold, Rashgarroth couldnt even finish a sentance in his head, he would go '' Hmm I wonder i- FUCK IT'S COLD IN HERE! '' ((Lewis Black reference for those of you who didnt know)) and the words coming out of his mouth echoed down the hall.... Silence, Rashgarroth made his way through the house until he came to a split (( I have no idea how Selene's house looks, so I'ma make my own design for this RP, kay?)) One was a stair leading up the house into an even colder part of the house, Rashgarroth shivere'd at the thought of going up there. The other one led into a turn, Rashgarroth had no idea where it lead. He made his way upstairs peered around, saw a room, entered and saw vials, a bed, a painting of Slene and Ruznumba together (( w/e xD )) books, scrolls, skulls & limbs lying around... Nothing odd, he made his way down into the turn, as he turned, something came at him, took him down and dragged him into the darkness...
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:24 am

Seishou watched as Rashgarroth went into Selene's house. He waited a good 30 minutes until he followed, leaving his trusty wolf, Fluffy, behind in the bushes. As he stepped into the house, he noticed signs of struggle all over the place, not noticing the grotesque experiments to either of his sides. He followed the signs of struggle up the stairs...and then the banister attempted to grab him. Seishou was surprised, sure, but Seishou was always ready. And drunk, so in his mind, anything would work. With tempered skill, he had his rifle out in a split second and began shooting the damn thing. By the end of the struggle, there were bullet holes all over the house, and Seishou could make out faint voices...to his further amazement, he saw Cleavus tied upside down in the basement. He walked over and grabbed the shadow op, dragging him out of the house...he thought he was forgetting something, but dismissed it as soon as he got out of there...he looked down at Cleavus. "No reason Selene needs to know who shot the fuck out of her house..." Cleavus nodded.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Velex the Forgotten Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 am

Valanax waved.

Last edited by Valanax on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Velex the Forgotten
Velex the Forgotten
Trolling Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm

(( Right. This is what Rash was doing as Seishou were in there. )) Rash awoke in a small dark room, a good 3 minutes after he woke he heard bullets being fired, one of them streaming down creating a tiny enough hole so that the '' small '' room was somewhat revealed. The only thing Rashgarroth stated was that the room wasnt small, nor was he aloné. The moment room was revealed a dog-like creature assaulted him and caught him off guard, he was out... AGAIN.....
(( Selene how about you get home real soon xD? Lol jk. ))

Last edited by Rashgarroth (Rogmar) on Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error's ftw, yes?)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)
Rashgarroth (Rogmar)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeleneMorele Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 pm

((Sry haven't been checking back for updates ^^))

After leaving her horse in the town's stable and continuing to her house on foot, Selene noticed what looked like a pumpkin dart in between her house and Ruznumba's but simply dismissed it as she didn't feel like chasing after Ghedric right now. As the Grand Apothecary neared the house began to creak as if excited for it's master's return and eagerly opened the door to allow Selene inside. Once inside and after patting the door frame to calm Brutus she saw the scope of the destruction inside her house. Calmly the undead woman sat down her bags and asked, "Brutus, what happened." With that the house answered her mentally leaving out much of the whole story. "I see," was all Selene said before she returned to the outside. "Sieshou!" she yelled.
SeleneMorele
SeleneMorele

http://ImginaryApothecary.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azaxle Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Seishou was alerted of Selene knowing it was him before she even got ten feet away from her house. Seishou planted one of his operatives to watch the house and report to him what happened for the next ten days. Surprised that it wasn't even a day after the incident (much less actually), he knew something was wrong with the house. Selene is brilliant as far as alchemical experiments and the such goes...but he KNOWS she isn't smart enough to find out Seishou did it. He doesn't leave evidence, when he's drunk, he does it without knowing it, when he's sober, he purposely covers his tracks. Someone was watching him do it. Probably that little pumpkin monstrosity...Seishou looked over at Cleavus, who was recovering. He chuckled as he sat in his "office" and enjoyed a bag of elf ears. He stationed a few operatives around the building, knowing that Selene would come for him, and he was looking forward to understanding that damned house.
Azaxle
Azaxle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next